- Do RP tags
- Finish the tarot readings I owe and then consider doing a free Three Card Draw day to thank people for being awesome.
- Go through the edits that have been given to me and make changes.
- Write the Cabin Pressure Exchange fic.
- Look through the Zombie fest prompts and see if there's anything I want to write.
- Start planning for people's gifts for being awesome and helping Morgan out.
- Poke my damn ukulele. I've been doing this on and off lately but I'm not really putting in the effort I need to.
- Clean my room. (started, need to finish)
- Make a list of my current reads.
- Determine what I am doing about Rory.
This is all assuming my mental health does not go down the drain as it is prone to doing. I would like to accomplish something this week. I just...don't know if it will happen. *laughs* I am doing well so far which is exciting, I just don't know if it will hold out. I guess we'll see.
On the other hand, I have been getting sleep lately, which is a big help in keeping me sane. Now assuming I don't get triggered badly, have a random spike of suck or have something like Molly (who is doing better, in case anyone's wondering), I should be fine.